Mike Chastaine is an award-winning attorney, speaker and author. His career spans many decades and covers a wide range of experiences, both in and out of the court room. As a successful entrepreneur, nationally recognized trial lawyer and endurance athlete, he has a unique perspective for success that puts him in a unique position to help others.
- Nationally Recognized criminal defense attorney for over 37 years
- Founder of Chastaine Law – “Best Criminal Defense firm in Northern California in 2020 and 2021 by New World Reports
- Legal Excellence Award for Literary distinction, LEA award and author of five books
- Radio host of 'Legal Ease'
- Video blogger of 20 minutes with Mike
- Entrepreneurial Attorney of the Year finalist in 2017 and 2018
- Extreme Adventure Racer
- National Ski Patroller Alumni
- Harmonica and bass player
- Husband, father and grandfather
Award-Winning Author, Radio Host, and video blogger
Mike is committed to helping educate people about the legal process. He strongly believes that knowledge is power. His four books on how to avoid legal problems and if accused of a crime, how to navigate the legal system, earned him the prestigious Legal Excellence Award for Literary Distinction, LEA Award, for his books. He was the host of a popular weekly radio show called LegalEase, airing on Money 105.5 FM every Monday morning at 8am. More recently, Mike has taken advantage of technology to do the popular "20 minutes with Mike". In each segment he shares stories of productivity, wisdom and adventure.